ARN 2024 Spring Summit
We look forward to welcoming you to our 2024 Spring Summit, Friday March 8 – Saturday March 9 at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville Downtown. This exclusive, invitation-only event will feature dynamic speakers and sessions designed to equip you and your colleagues with the skill sets necessary to navigate the challenging landscape of healthcare. The content will blend state-of-the art clinical knowledge with practical information with the goal of meeting the needs of rheumatology professionals and help provide improved methods to better manage and optimize your practice.
If you are interested in exhibiting, please email email@example.com for more information.
Who From Your Private Practice Should Attend?
- Practice Managers/Office Managers/Clinical Managers
- Advanced Practice Providers
- Other job types by request
The Embassy Suites put you in the heart of Downtown Nashville. You’ll be within easy walking distance of the Music City Center, Bridgestone Arena, and Broadway, the infamous street of honky tonks and live country music! You’ll also be within a mile of the State Capitol, Ryman Auditorium, and Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. The Embassy Suites is a newly built, all-suite hotel, offering modern and plush accommodations for the summit proceedings & for your stay.
Networking & Exhibition
An exhibit hall and networking events will be available for you to mingle with colleagues and organizations from across the nation.
Friday, March 8
- Registration: 1:00 – 5:00 PM
- Welcome Reception: 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
- Optional Dinners: 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Saturday, March 9
- Registration and Breakfast: 7:00 AM – 7:55 AM
- Sessions: 8:05 AM – 10:25 AM
- Exhibit Hall & Morning Break: 10:25 AM – 11:00 AM
- Sessions: 11:10 AM – 12:45 PM
- Exhibit Hall & Lunch: 12:45 PM – 1:45 PM
- Sessions: 1:55 PM – 3:40 PM
- Optional Dinners: 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM
We will announce session topics at the top of 2024!
If you have questions regarding the logistics of the Summit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.