We are excited to announce that we are providing all American Rheumatology Network (ARN) physicians with a group membership in the American Medical Association (AMA), which offers unique benefits tailored to the needs of our large medical practice.
What this means for you
Your membership is sponsored by American Rheumatology Network at no cost to you. You get access to all the tools and resources of the AMA, including:
- 1,000+ CME courses and the JAMA Network™ to give you more flexibility with your education stipend
- STEPS Forward™ training program which has proven strategies to promote work-life balance, patient care and team collaboration
- Member Interest Groups to give you a platform to shape policy and explore leadership opportunities
- Exclusive discounts from AMA partners through its Member Benefits PLUS program
Additionally, American Rheumatology Network leadership will be working with the AMA to:
- Identify transformation opportunities in our practice to drive efficiency and give you more time to spend with patients
- Elevate our innovative work and highlight you through the Membership Moves Medicine campaign
- Have an active voice in shaping the future of healthcare through direct access to the AMA advocacy team
You’ll receive a welcome email from the AMA with additional information on how you can start using all your member benefits. If you have any questions or concerns about your membership status, you can call the AMA at (800) 262-3211. If you want to learn more about our group’s membership, contact Caitlyn Bednarek, ARN Communications Officer at email@example.com.